Our Florida Appellate Practice Objectives
The mandate of our firm is to provide the highest quality legal services for our clients, from the moment that we become engaged in their legal process.
Experienced and Certified
The Law Offices of Jennifer S. Carroll, P.A. is dedicated to advocating and protecting clients’ rights in state and federal appeals, as well as pretrial, trial and post-trial proceedings.
We have a long-range perspective on civil proceedings and we look ahead to the potential post-trial ramifications as we do the following:
- Determine the most efficient legal resolution of the case at trial level
- Seek declaratory judgments when necessary to enforce and protect our clients’ rights
- Use appellate process during pretrial, trial, and post-trial proceedings to ensure protection of our clients’ rights
- Prepare legal arguments at the trial level for potential appellate issues
- Preserve the trial record for all potential appellate issues
- Guard against reversible error by the trial court
An Experienced West Palm Beach Appellate Attorney is Your Best Advocate
You’ve lost your case in the trial court and want to appeal. It’s time for a new set of eyes – a fresh perspective. You need to work with an appellate attorney who is Board Certified in Appellate Practice by the Florida Bar. You need to work with a highly experienced West Palm Beach Appellate Attorney. Jennifer S. Carroll of the Law Offices of Jennifer S. Carroll, P.A., is Board Certified and highly experienced.
A Skilled West Palm Beach Appellate Attorney Will Help You Examine All Options
It happens. A decision by a lower court judge or a jury’s verdict didn’t go your way. But all is not lost. You may be able to appeal that decision. You need someone well-versed in appellate court cases in Florida, an appellate attorney to help navigate your case.
When you appeal your case, you’re appealing it to a higher court – any one of Florida’s five (5) district courts of appeal, or Florida’s Supreme Court. An experienced appellate attorney can bring added value to the table. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider hiring an appellate attorney:
- A New Perspective: An appellate attorney will give your case a fresh perspective.
- Familiarity: An appellate attorney is familiar with the way that appellate judges may view the case. They’re also familiar with what appellate judges care about.
- An appellate attorney knows how to develop the right arguments and build the case on appeal.
The Law Offices of Jennifer S. Carroll, P.A. is dedicated to advocating and protecting clients’ rights in state and federal appeals and post-trial proceedings, as well as pretrial and trial proceedings which involve resolution of significant legal issues.
Our firm practices in all state and federal appellate and circuit courts throughout Florida and the federal Eleventh Circuit, including Palm Beach County, West Palm Beach, Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Dade County, Miami, Hillsborough County, Tampa, Volusia County, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tallahassee.
When searching for a skilled and experienced West Palm Beach Appellate Attorney, call the Law Offices of Jennifer S. Carroll, P.A., at (561) 478-2102 for an initial consultation, free of charge.